Is it too early to talk holiday gifts?? We think not!!
We’ve compiled a list of our favorite, healthy holiday gifts (Ahem, aside from a bodybar fitness gift card). This year we encourage you to gift the ones that you love The Gift of HEALTH!
- S’well Water Bottle: There is absolutely nothing to hate about a S’well water bottle. This mighty water bottle keeps drinks cold for 24 hours and drinks hot for 12 hours. And this is a fact! No hocus pocus here (we’ve put it through the test). A S’well bottle does exactly what it says it will do. So whether it’s your morning coffee, or a bottle of rose, this bottle will not disappoint! You can get these bottles in any of our studios (starting at $35), and for those readers tuning in here’s a hint: Stop in studios on Black Friday and enjoy some awesome retail promotions.
2. Graze: Their motto is “Snacking Reinvented,” and that is exactly what they did. Their sole mission is to discover exciting flavors and create delicious new combinations that will delight your taste buds. For as low as $6.99/month you can enjoy these delicious boxes filled with healthy treats. Choose between 4 snacks or 8 snacks a month, and with options like pure fruit, to wholesome treats and dips & dippers (100 snacks to be exact, with millions of graze box combinations), there’s always something different to try. What better way to show your loved ones that you care then filling their bellies with wholesome snacks? And the best part, the first box is FREE.
3. Eberjey Sweatpants: Okay so maybe this one does not directly scream #GiftOfHealth, but we are including them because, one, they are awesome, and two, doesn’t a healthy mind weigh into the calculation? These pants are light-weight, yet warm, and they are as soft as they are functional. You cannot go wrong giving these. In fact, we can bet that the receiver will let you know, that after a few wears, these are her absolute favorite pants (you can quote us on that!). These fab sweatpants are available in studios in heather gray, black and navy for $70.
4. APL Sneakers: What does that stand for? Athletic Propulsion Labs. And what does that mean? APL’s unique sneakers are at the intersection of technology, performance and fashion enabling athletes to maximize their potential in all aspects of their life. Our pick, The Techloom Pro Sneaker from APL. It is an extremely lightweight shoe that features a single layer upper construction, support and breathability. These sneakers may be the most comfortable sneakers we have ever worn. You can get these at Bandier in Highland Park Village (and if you haven’t been to Bandier yet then you should run, don’t walk).
5. Green Chef: Okay, we know, another monthly subscription, but we promise it’s worth it. Green Chef delivers organic, ready to cook dinners directly to your door. They are certified organic by CCOF. From wild-caught salmon to GMO-free soybeans, their ingredients are fresh and sustainably sourced.No synthetic pesticides. No genetically modified organisms. No artificial ingredients. No growth hormones or antibiotics. Basically, no BS! Convenient, flexible delivery at your doorstep, when you want it. You choose the delivery day, no commitments ever, skip weeks when you want, and food is carefully packaged in a refrigerated container; no need to be home when it arrives. Way to think of everything Green Chef, literally!